Daily Faith Creators Summit
Quick Notes & Links
Unstoppable Woman: Prayer, Praise, and Purpose
You can’t fellowship where someone is while forgetting where they came from. While you’re waiting on Jesus, he’s been waiting on you all along. Your season to embrace your power: 1) Do the unexpected; 2) Move beyond your comfort zone; 3) Put a praise on; and 4) Shift and walk in their unstoppable power.
What if I fall? What if you do? Fall forward. You are going to have some failures.
- “In my weakness, is where I have you most.” Operate in your gifts and talents. God is really waiting on you. We are not waiting on God.
- “When the doors open, please give me the courage to walk though.” Dig deep and find your courage. Work on your courage, so when the door opens you are ready.
- Reflecting on Jesus’s journey through Samaria:
- He took the long way.
- He had a plan.
- Took a break at the well.
- Is Jesus waiting on you to show up at the well?
- Reflect on your encounter at the well.
- God is your strength. (Phil 4:13) God will not call you into something for which he has not prepared you.
- God will never leave you. (Deut 31:6)
- God wants you to thrive. (Jer 29:11)
- God hears your prayers. (John 14:13-14)
- God will give you peace. (John 14:27)
- God loves us even when we don’t love ourselves. (1 John 4: 9-10)
- God is faithful. (Isaiah 25:1)
- God sustains us. (Ps 27:5)
- God guides us. (Prov 3:5-6)
- Just ask. There is power in the ask. (Matthew 7:7)
There are many examples of women from the Bible to lead and guide us. This is your season for manifestation. Are you ready, willing, and available? Ready to accept what God has given to you. Declare these over your life daily:
“I believe in my dreams. I believe something great is about to happen. I believe endless possibilities are in store for me. I believe I am bold, courageous, unbreakable. I am unstoppable.”
Remember: We are enough. Now is your time. Being unstoppable, I can achieve my goals. I need to pray.
Boldly show up.
It has been a pleasure for us here at Daily Faith to present this summit. We pray you are encouraged, motivated and beautifully equipped to keep building your online ministries!
- Kelly, Samantha, & Avery
Explore Our Latest PLR Releases: