Introducing 30 Day Devotional: Am I Worthy?
If you minister to authors and those who want to be one, you know how much they value spending time with God and a sweetly inviting daily devotion is perfect for that.
Perfectly Prepared For Ministry Outreach!
Whether you want to use these devotions to serve the people you already know – or share them for ministry outreach, we’re thrilled to know we’re saving you time and supporting your mission to love on others.
With full rights to edit as you wish, you can be as creative as you like!
Are you unfamiliar with done-for-you content? Learn more here.
- Devotions Are A Minimum of 250 Words Each
- 11,089 Total Word Count (Editable Word Document)
- Social Friendly Prayer Images (Canva Template)
Example Devotional From This Set:
Made in His Image
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. -Genesis 1:27
We all have moments in our lives when we question our worth and value. When we fail, we label ourselves a failure, when people reject us we can feel unlovable. We may feel like we’re not capable or good enough to do certain things. We can easily fall into the comparison trap and think that other people are more deserving than us. So often we’re quick to judge ourselves, yet we’re so slow to accept ourselves for who the bible says we are. We’re told right at the beginning of Genesis that God has made each one of us unique and special; He created us all in His image to reflect the many different facets of His love and beauty. It’s easy for us to see our perceived flaws and focus on them but God sees us differently and He doesn’t make mistakes. He doesn’t look at us and base His opinion on what we do or achieve, He looks at us and sees all that He has made us to be – and He delights in what He sees!
Be truthful with yourself for a moment. What do you see when you look in the mirror? How do you feel when you see your reflection staring back at you? If that image is a negative one, give it up to God today and ask Him to open your eyes to see what He sees.
And from now on, when you look at yourself in the mirror each morning, remember these words from Genesis 1:27 and choose to remind yourself that regardless of how you feel or what other people might say to the contrary – you are created in the image of Almighty God and you are loved more than you could ever know!
Dear God, help me to remember that you created me in your own image and that I am worthy of your love. Help me to accept myself as I am and remind me each day that I am loved beyond measure. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
The Devotional Titles:
- Embrace Your True Identity
- Your Worth is a Gift!
- Sons & Daughters
- Made in His Image
- Chosen Before Time Began
- You Are Seen, Known, and Loved!
- God’s Special Possession
- You Are Fearfully & Wonderfully Made!
- His Strength is All You Need!
- He Knows Every Hair on Your Head!
- God’s Love for you is Illogical & Immeasurable!
- He Sings Over You!
- Your Future is Secure
- Crafted by the Master Potter
- A Spotless Bride
- Everlasting Love
- Loved While You Were Still a Sinner
- Come As You Are!
- Brokenness to Beauty
- Free From Shame
- The Enemy Knows Your Worth
- You Are God’s Temple
- Nothing Can Separate You From His Love!
- You Are a New Creation
- You Are Seated in Heavenly Places
- Christ in You
- God Cares Enough to Carry Your Burdens
- He is Perfecting You
- He Thinks About You More Than You Know!
- You Are the Aroma of Christ!
Social Friendly Prayer Images!
Each of the devotions has a prayer included and we’ve turned them into beautiful images you can use in a variety of places. With the included Canva Template file link you can easily make any changes and add your own branding if you wish – or use the PNG images as is.
These devotions are a wonderful addition to your faith based content plans. Use them to encourage others and spread God’s Love, Grace & Mercy far and wide!
Pay $29.00 Now
Say Yes To Our New Canva Templates Upgrade Option – Only $19 More!
We’ve taken the complete set of devotions and moved them into a beautifully designed Canva Template – saving you hours of administrative and design time! Check out how wonderful it looks all set up for you, ready to customize in your own Canva account when ready!
With our Canva Template you are minutes away from adding your own content, whether you want to have a page about you or a closing call to action, it’s so easy to duplicate a page and create exactly what you want.
What Can You Do With Our Done-For-You Content?
- Create encouraging blog posts that support your community.
- Create ministry branded ebooks to dig deeper on important topics.
- Share prayer and journal prompts to support others as they grow in faith.
- Offer ministry branded scripture memory tools to tuck more of God’s Word into hearts and minds.
- Share more encouraging messages and inspiring images on social media.
- Add Biblically based content to email newsletters, saving so much time!
- Offer a daily devotional by email or texts.
- Run a devotional Facebook Group and create a warm space for spiritual growth.
- Record the content as spoken word podcasts and reach more people on audio platforms.
- Record the content in videos and expand your ministry presence on YouTube.
- Add more meaningful content to the weekly church bulletin.
- Support Pastor’s desire to stay in touch and uplift their church family with regular messages.
- Offer self-paced bible study resources or run a group bible study.
- You can leverage these resources to mentor/disciple one on one.
- Any of these ministry tools can be published as inspiring printables.
- Create beautiful and inspiring ministry merchandise.
Our 7 Day Easy Guarantee
We stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You may request a refund on any product you purchase at Daily Faith within seven days of purchase and it will be given without delay or question.