Our ministry tools has been developed by our own writing team and are offered to you with a Private Label License.
This means you can publish the content as your own, feeling free to tweak and edit to suit your ministry goals.
- You may rewrite, tweak, add, remove and brand all elements as your own.
- You may freely publish the content on your website, in your emails, newsletters, podcasts & videos.
- You may bundle the content for sale or offer it in a membership site.
- You may publish what you receive from us anywhere that allows White Label content – please note, some publishing platforms are not open to it. (For example, Amazon requires exclusive content in their Kindle books.)
Please note, our Private Label License does not allow:
- You may not pass along any Regifting, Reselling or Private Label Rights to others.
- You may not pass the entire Daily Faith package on to others. (The editable Word docs, PhotoShop files, Canva Templates, etc are for your use only.)
We have included scripture in most of our content. Verses are clearly marked and must not be edited… God’s Word is Worthy!!
We use the NIV version of the Bible. (You may always swap any scripture out for a preferred Bible version or use a difference verse entirely.)
Scripture quotations taken from The Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®
Copyright © 1973 1978 1984 2011 by Biblica, Inc. TM
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
What Can You Do With Our Done-For-You Content?
- Create encouraging blog posts that support your community.
- Create ministry branded ebooks to dig deeper on important topics.
- Share prayer and journal prompts to support others as they grow in faith.
- Offer ministry branded scripture memory tools to tuck more of God’s Word into hearts and minds.
- Share more encouraging messages and inspiring images on social media.
- Add Biblically based content to email newsletters, saving so much time!
- Offer a daily devotional by email or texts.
- Run a devotional Facebook Group and create a warm space for spiritual growth.
- Record the content as spoken word podcasts and reach more people on audio platforms.
- Record the content in videos and expand your ministry presence on YouTube.
- Add more meaningful content to the weekly church bulletin.
- Support Pastor’s desire to stay in touch and uplift their church family with regular messages.
- Offer self-paced bible study resources or run a group bible study.
- You can leverage these resources to mentor/disciple one on one.
- Any of these ministry tools can be published as inspiring printables.
- Create beautiful and inspiring ministry merchandise.